March 27, 2012

My Ever First Flea

25 March


It's my first time experience holding flea with my sister which located at orchard concorde hotel just beside istana which between dhoby ghuat and somerset on last sunday. Because it's the first time, we didn't really prepare much things, but thanks to my mum, she already had some small notes for us, hangers, cloth, cardboard and markers prepared ready. I can't imagine my life without my mum...
I still love selling clothes afterall so I guess I shall do my own small business with BF. My last service date in newyorkskinsolutions till 31march.



We reach there and it seems like we can't contact the coordinator, I was so Pek chey cuz the supplier wanted to take back those tables and chairs which I've alr paid, so it means I'm putting my clothes on the floor, it's like so pasar malam lo. Luckily we have cloth and mat else we are dead!!


Yes, not kidding, on the floor

But we still do enjoying

My customers are all friendly and nice. Some did leave down contacts to follow up with us. It's a good start though. Seriously I'm enjoying that 8hrs30mins. Although it's tired but it's fun, I'm looking forward for more flea going on :)




27 March
Its like 2 weeks didnt get to see BF, i ask him to snap a photo of himself and send it to me.

Tadah!!!

Handsome uh? :) He had his new haircut done

My baby chivas is growing up

I'm waiting this 4days to go to meet him over there...
I'm flying on 1st april, sunday so i'll blog again when i'm back :)

2 comments:

  1. The clothes market thing looks really good. I wish I had things like that near me -_-
    Without sounding weird, you and your sister are really pretty by the way ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rae, thanks for reading my blog and compliment.

      Delete