June 27, 2012

Such A Cutie Pie

Baby Ian, the happy-go-lucky boy who forever see my sister more than me, why? My eyes not big enough? LOL. He so adorable like his mum :) I and my sis went over to ah ma house the other day to visit her also, it's a must to play with Ian too. Ah ma's cooking is the BEST, whenever i go there, definitely there will be dinner waiting for me. I had her cooking since young.

I cant resist not to take photo of his whenever i get to see him. You will be regret not taking photo with him. When i asked baby Ian take photo, he will force himself to smile till you can see his laugh lines and one-line eyes. So cute!! Here's the pictures...

So so so cute right? Wonder how he look like when he grow up.

My sis bought him a dinosaur top and pants, so after his mummy arrived from work, she changed for Ian. It's too big for him, hipster!! lol But it's so cute right? I snap the last photo when baby Ian lie on the floor with lily(the dog). Too adorable to snap the beautiful and unforgettable memories.

Post another photo of his to end my entry....

I'm excited to meet baby Ian again!

No comments:

Post a Comment