September 25, 2012

Skincare: Clinique Whitening Soap Bar

We, asian loves to have fairer skin and spend every penny to buy the best products to get the best result for whiter complexion, and i came across with clinique whitening soap bar which very reasonable and affordable price. There aren't many whitening products in bar form, this adds to the uniqueness there are. I've been lazy using my beauty regime thus, my complexion getting dull, yellowish. So, i and my sister decided to get this soap bar to try out since clinique is a good brand.


At first, i thought it would be very inconvenient to use because its in soap bar. It's just simply wet your both hands or rinse the bar, rub your finger tips against the soap till bubble then bring it to massage your face. After rinse, not only clinique whitening soap bar clear away unwanted oil and dirt but also leads to more even and radiant skin, leaving your face clean and fresh. 

I've been using for 3 days, can you see my nose that shine? It's not oily, it's radiance, taken after shower without make-up, only filter. 

Anyway, i got this soap bar at airport which cost me SGD31+, isn't it so worth at this huge amount of whitening essence to be radiance?

3 comments:

  1. Wow I must say that apart from the wonderful scent clinique truly proves that quality matters even for beauty solutions. I give best regards to products that are recognized because of its effectiveness. http://www.facebook.com/BNwhiteningshoppe?ref=stream

    ReplyDelete
  2. please where can i buy this soap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's already discontinued. Heard they are launching new whitening wash but the date still not sure when.

      Delete