October 13, 2012

Dollywink X Vanity Trove

I've been staying in boyfriend's place alternately and went back home, it's really so nice and happy to be with him 24/7. How i wish we already married, but i still need to wait after his graduation is like next year march. 
For these few days sticking with boyfriend (of cause with some work done), we went orchard and bugis to do shopping. Surprisingly, boyfriend do shopping with me! That's because he needs to repair his shoe sole at far east because that's the authentic red wings, also i've got a temporary 3-months office job and i do not have any pants to wear. It's just nice for me to work in weekdays so that i can manage my flea for my online shopping over the weekends. Also, it's just nice for me to earn some allowance to bring mummy to china play. 
I've been heard about candydoll and dollywink products, (also Tsubasa Masuwaka is my favorite japanese model) so since i'm going to start work next monday, i need some cosmetics too. I've bought myself a loose powder and liquid eyeliner.


Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner (Brown)
I wanted a black one and couldn't find one (bought at far east watsons), so i bought a natural brown liquid eyeliner instead. With this brown color liner, you can easily go for a soft and gentle look. Before that, i've been using kate -- the 3pointer brown eyeliner, it kind of smudge so i've been wanting to change a new one, and in a rush at china, i bought a black one but it's non-waterproof. 

It's water resistant and quick drying, but shake well with cap on before use. Have you heard about honey? Yes, this liquid eyeliner contains honey extract for extra care. So when you draw the liner, it's really very smooth and easy apply. Price : SGD22.90 (if i'm not wrong)

My Guerlain brightening compact and Jill stuart loose powder is running out, and i need to get myself a loose powder too.

Candy Doll Mineral Face Powder (Natural, in purple packaging)
It comes with a tiny little packaging which easy carry with you around for touch-up. I kind of regretted buying this loose powder because i can't really see what results it given me, perhaps a soft and smooth skin and it cost SGD33.90 (if i'm not wrong). But, i would bring out for touch-up or when i stay over at boyfriend house for easy carry. Personally, i would recommend chanel or dior whitening loose powder. I just love them. I've used 2 bottles for each previously, alternate bottle after finished. Also, maybe i've also used to it, no offense.
In pink packaging which contains some shimmering thing to brighten up your face. (i've read the instruction). 

What I Wear Today
Mustard chiffon sleeveless top -- dawnandzach (coming soon, available in black)
Apricot sleeve crochet outwear -- dawnandzach (coming soon, more colors available)
Skull tangling denim -- china

What BF Wear Today
Black with mini white square top -- china
Denim jeans -- Topman
Chukka boots -- Leftfoot

Just created a what bf wear today. lol ((: We took in topman after bf tried on a on sale brown trouser which look very good on him. A waist size 30 look perfect on his legs and he look skinny with long legs but can't button up at his tummy whereas a waist size 32 perfect for tummy but abit too loose on the legs. He says that he wants to lose weight but i always listen than seeing actions. Didn't get a picture of it, the usual price is SGD67-SGD79, on sale SGD49 plus there's additional 15% off for members on total bill or 10% off for uob cardholders. So bf bought it at SGD41.65. He just loves topman jeans, almost all his jeans are from topman. I think because is comfortable, affordable and fashionable.

Reflection on me at bf one of the sis's condo. I was there helping her to move her belongings back to their house. That kind of cosy, white and simple room i want for now. She has so many things to see like beauty products etc.

VanityTrove !!
Who does not love small little goods in a surprise box? OMG!! She didn't get a chance to use these, so she gave it to me. OMG, i'm so happy with handful of samples and products to try. I love receiving presents.

See what's in it. I've face mask, eye mask, toner, serum, sunblock, makeup remover, bb cream and more... Can i have these every month? Yes, you can. Simply sign up for vanitytrove to receive lastest edition featuring 6-8 luxurious beauty treats delivered to your door steps every month at SGD25. What i have is from watsons, because there's a period spending a certain amount to receive these complimentary gifts. There will be more surprise when you subscribe with vanitytrove. 


**********  **********
Four small popcorn!! Tuesday deals for movie lovers in cathy. Print out a copy of the deals from cathy website i think, (because it was printed by bf's sis's bf) than you have to purchase a small popcorn in order to receive a complimentary popcorn and a 1-for-1 movie ticket. So, four of us was watching, we printed out 2 deals copy and paid SGD25 for two sets of 1-for-1 movie tickets and 4 small popcorns, also you can check the website here for more details.

Taken 2




**********  **********
Bf got the sudden urge to cook and i asked him to cook fried rice for me. I feel so blissful i have someone to cook for me in future if let say some day i'm tired of cooking for that particular day.


Fried rice - We have long green beans to replace green peas (which none of us likes), bacon, eggs and salted egg crab leftover the day before. I had 6 bowls of rice which means it's really awesome delicious. (also because this is the only meal i have for the whole day, lol) But seriously, bf cooking skill can really fight with his mum. 
Stir-fried chili prawn - Bf had chopped like 10plus pieces of chili padi which hot die me and added some cooking fragrance condiments making the whole plate freaking spicy. It's nice but my gastric can't take in food which too spicy, i had gastric problems. I'm a prawn lover and i only take-in like 3-4prawns. I was so sad i can't continue take in. And bf was so stupid saying that he add more chili padi cause the prawns too many, scare later not spicy. (Hmmm, kind of no logic thinking, lol)
Still, homecooked is always the best !

Always i get to bf house, he will replenish his fridge a row of yakult for me but because running out of stock at his house provision shop, i have to buy vitagen. 

Thinking of 6am wake up from next monday onwards, my head start feeling giddy and lazy to get up. I don't mind working but i hate to wake up early, because early morning too cold, everybody sleeping yet i alone awake, traffic jam. Nvm, i need to bear for that 3 months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment