May 11, 2014

Mothers' Day

I had myself with my family members celebrating our mothers' day as simple and as cozy as possible. We had steamboat dinner at home and mummy likeaboss waiting for us to serve her. lol. I decided to have steamboat at home because outside definitely gonna wait for long queue or even full house. Not only that, the cost of the bill for sure will surprise you? Steamboat is the best i can thought of to celebrate with mummy. BONDING TIME!! We all have grown up and all of us always hang out with our spouses, this date is a MUST-MUST to spend time with her. 

Not only just dinner, we accompany mummy to watch filial party, because we are filial party? Ahem* lol
It's a hilarious and touching movie. Especially when hayleywoo sang 酒干倘卖无 [jiu kan tang boi bo]. I don't really see the lyrics till i watched this movie. It's really meaningful. My ratings 5 out of 5


'' I wish my mommy and mil good health and stay happy always ''
 

No comments:

Post a Comment