November 5, 2014

NOVEMBER sKINCARE

Recently my skin condition has become more sensitive than before, so i've decided to change the whole series of my skincare. All i need is hydration now, and of cause not forgetting whitening. For your info, i'm a combination skin type.


 Step 1 - Cleansing 

Laneige White Plus Renew Bubble Cleanser

The bubble foam cleanser is really gentle enough for me to remove all the dirt and makeup residues from my pores. By doing so, your face will definitely look clean and fresh, of cause you will look brighten up too.


 Step 2 - Exfoliating 

Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel

This is a mild exfoliating gel gently removes dead skin cells and impurities with short massage on my face. It contains various berries like raspberries, blueberries, wolfberries, cranberries and strawberies which delivers numerous nutritious and antioxidant to eliminate harmful free radicals. It smells so heavenly nice too. *Use once or twice a week.


 Step 3 - Toner 

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Softener

After that, i"ll use this brightening softener to immediately hydrates skin for an optimally moisturized and luminous complexion. 


 Step 4 - Special Care 

Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Pack

For best result, i use this after Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel. It deeply nourish my skin and hydrates back, leaving my skin healthier and firmer. It also does promote collagen because of its specialized yoghurt. I applied on my whole face (avoid eye area) for 5-10mins and bring to wash. The smell that I can't resist from those berries again. *Use once or twice a week.


 Step 5 - Eye Care 

Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel Cream

What I feel that all our eyes need is just basically hydration. Without hydration, wrinkles appear, dark circles form and we will be having dull tired eyes. I usually look for gel type because it's more light-weight feeling, whereas cream type is too rich for me. I'm afraid there will be crow feets under my eye area.  



 Step 6 - Moisturizer 

Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream

A soft and light moisturizing gel cream that supply moisture and fills up my skin with hydro water deep inside. Best part is non oily and sticky after penetrates into my skin. I love their light scents too.


 Step 7 - Mask 


Every twice or thrice a week, I'll do my sleeping mask or facial sheet masks. I bought my facial sheet mask everywhere from Sasa, Etude House, Tony Moly etc. For my current sleeping mask is from Peter Thomas Roth.


Simply leave a comment below and I hope to hear from you guys to share with me your skincare too. Thank you ♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment