September 29, 2011

Back with New Blogger

My previous blog its already been locked FYI its dawnlee89.livejornal.com, dont know whats the reason so i cant access and i've created a newly blog here:):) So, let past be past and start anew!

Recently mylittleprecious been sick, i've brought her to the vet just at my house downstair and she still not yet recover cuz not sure what illness she's having. But doctor prescribe her some medicine she seems to be energetic like before but whatever she eats she still vomitted out.

So before she took medicine, she always been like this, my poor littleprecious, sleeping all time without hyperactive.

Ok, and today i read my brother's blog http://yakamazuki.blogspot.com he has alot secret which i do not know, like actually he do not want to be like this, but dunno why he act like this... bla bla bla etc. and i found him bad mouth me behind me! Damn, pls give me a good image. I'm not like that which u mentioned?!
Well, he's in camp now and i missed him alots although he bad mounth me. Still, he's my brother moreover.

More updates to be continue.... bringing nicki, mylittleprecious to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment