October 2, 2011

Alot Question Marks

Question Mark 1 ?

I've been wondering why people keep looking at me and when they talk like so secretive which is very obvious? There's 3 possibility after I seat back and thought of it. 1 - "oh, she's pretty! :)" 2 - "she looks ugly -.-!!!" 3 - "i think I've seen her somewhere?" Well, I don't really like people keep looking at me, especially somebody I do not know. No offense, I just felt awkward. So do you?


Question Mark 2 ?

My parcel of clothes I've finally collected which I bought it at online for like a month plus. This particular website I've been often order from, her service is good, the quality is average which is better than years back I've ordered, variety of clothes which is at affordable price, I'm satisfied with everything. But than, what I hate most and feel irritated is the delivery. If there's people at home I feel that it's convenient and is fast and efficiency. But when there's nobody at home which u day day have to work and u really do not have the time to collect after the postman missed to deliver to ur house doorstep, and u even crash the time when u have to collect ur parcels at the nearest singpost from ur house than u have to ask for a re-delivery and is not done. There's comes my problem. I've been waiting for clothes arrived for about 2-3weeks and delivery out for about 2-3working days to collect plus a week for the redelivery to the outlet which at my working place, everything it takes about 1month plus than I receive my clothes. I don't blame the supplier I don't blame the seller, i don't blame postman but I blame the one who picked up my call when I first ask for a re-delivery yet nothing done!! Why so many Filipinos work in there? I don't understand their slang english whether I dunno they know what I'm saying?! It really really irritates me.


Question Mark 3 ?

I'm wondering why can't Singaporean dress up like Taiwanese? I have this Taiwanese friend in Facebook, I've follow up her photos with caption at times. She draw her face with hard work like she does apply upper lashes and lower eyelashes to have a charming attractive eyes with different types of contact lenses, she seems to have range of wigs to carry out in different occasions different outings, also their style I love it the most. Most singaporeans dress like casual tops with shorts and slipper or pumps whereas most taiwanese are very vain, i should put it, all taiwanese teens are vain. They dress up like they are some coverpage girls, or they are fashion models. Even they bring their cute little dogs for a walk, they dress up like their going for some special dates. Why Singaporean's fashion trend bring the mood down? Walk out the streets, everyone is almost wearing the same clothing. For girls, casual tops + short/jeans + flip flops/ sandals/ pumps For guys, tee shirt/ shirt + bermudas/ jeans + flip flops/ covered shoe. I feel the style is really very dead.

Let the photos tell how Taiwanese girls doll up themselves


Their different ways of wearing


The wig


The wig with hat (not very boring look)


Bringing dog for a walk


This is some examples of the fashion trends I'm referring. If only Singaporean willing to change the styles... we also can be like them

"There's only LAZY people, there's no UGLY people in this world"

No comments:

Post a Comment