October 2, 2011

My Awesome Boyfriend, also My Girlfriend

This photo was taken when i went batam with BF in july this year. He's my awesome BF i ever had and i feel that i'm the most happiest girl in this world cause there's him to love me.

And
 I want to show off my awwwsome gf i have recently. Well, i can describe her as she's pretty? *giggle*
.
.
.
.
.
 Tadah, isn't she pretty? My GF and me

*laugh out loud* BF is going to kill me when he get to see this photo
Ok, what i did to her face (oops sorry, his face i mean) i boost his pupil bigger two times cuz his eyes too small and added lower eyelashes and upper eyelashes to make bigger and charming eyes. I even eyeliner around the surrounding eyes so that can wider bigger (his eyes really too small, try keeping enlarge) Pat alittle sweet pink blusher at the cheek so that wont look so dead and with a baby pink colour lip to freshen the whole face up. Almost done, i found that his baby fats have to hide it, so i do some face lifting at lower cheek to make the face look more 'V' and finally, add a very nice and beautiful wig to make him look more feminine. Isn't she look attractive? I don't think she look like ah gua, indeed i find that she really look pretty in here. Should ask him to change his sex status\? :)

I get very bored during work and i explore to try a new application which i've downloaded on my way home yesterday. FYI, this apps i've downloaded fotolr photo studio in apps store for free and you can simply try this out to photoshop yourself with ur cliques or like me, enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment