October 3, 2011

BALI Steals My Heart

I wanted a vacation to relax and ease everything in my mind, at least a temporary one,due to my work. Well, my coming 5years anniversary in december with BF, i thought of going bali for a nice,soothing, relax and have our loving time together. I do a research for this W hotel, Retreat and Spa Bali are in hip urban centres like Seoul, Hong Kong, New York and Barcelona. They are famous for mordern design and this wont disappoint you.The beach is on the doorstep be it you want even more exclusivity.

The ocean view which steals every girls' heart

An open, elegantly furnished bathroom let you linger in the tub alittle while longer






All villas include a personal pool and outdoor relaxation area



A soothing colour palette of brown, green and cream is inspired by Bali's natural landscape


Most guestrooms come with a panoramic of the pool deck and beach

Seminyak in Bali, W Retreat and Spa Bali
There's special promotion from now till 24 December with a minimum of two night stay.

I believe i will have a wonderful nights with my BF and will be the happiest moments in my life.
Excited for my coming vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment