October 4, 2011

Secret Magic Eyelid Tape

Something to share, i bought this double eyelid sticker which is something like double sided tape. Its different from others which i used to bought long time ago and i would advice people dont go for double eyelid surgery as i used to have inner eyelid, and during secondarty school times, every single day i pass the sticker to school and even at home when i slept. Now, i have my own double eyelid Again i wanted to say, "there's only lazy people, there's no ugly people in this world."

Its made in korea which you can buy at Sasa $4.50 for 20pairs
I've tried it and now after i took out the sticker like less than 3-4hrs? I have triple eyelid :)

Tadah!! My kitty strap for my iphone from albee
Thank you Love


Recently from out of nowhere, suddenly i have the urge to buy alot melody and kitty stuffs. It makes my day bloom actually like when i received this kitty strap this morning i went to work, i was like "OMG!! sooo cute de". I'm a melody and kind of hello kitty fans actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment