October 16, 2011

Travel: Thistle Hotel at Malaysia JB

Finally i have meet my BF, oops sorry, its my hubby already. 6-weeks has past, it's our time again. I hope we never ever leave each other anymore. It's unbearable... We decided to stay in Johor Bahru a night at Thistle Hotel, it's 15-20mins away from JB checkpoint. A 5 stars hotel at affordable price, a warning to you, if you're going to check-in at late night which their room service is not 24/hrs and we need some tidbits and drinks throughout the night, get it nearby your location before getting there, if not you need to hire a cab from the hotel to nearby 711 which takes you 5-10mins than back to hotel again. I find it kind of troublesome but my hubby need some junk food before heading to bed. (no wonder turn so fat!! haha)

Thistle Hotel

Standard room facilities, my favorite king-sized bed

A little walk-in wardrobe
when you open the cabinet, the lights automatically lights up

I just love his cute little expressions

Before heading to bed, we had some gossips and discussions about our future... It makes me feel so happy,and seriously i always ask him to propose to me but he don't cause he still studying and hardly talk about future to me. But ytd we had so much talking and he answered me everything, i feel loved. I feel happiness. A little sweet things from him mean everything to me, cause I LOVE HIM. Our little conversation, next time round he going china, he would bring me along to visit his dad ( i hope also to discuss about marriage) i thought of getting marry with him till crazy, yes i trust him, not that i scare he or me will leave each other one day. It's i wanted to live with him under one roof, to see my love ones every single day. And also running our own business.
A new buy couple-wear, i bought it during his day in china.

Thanks for my good taste, his mum said he wear this top looks great :)




Sweet little kiss when i awake

yeah!! He's just trying to entertain me to pose

We have our lunch nearby KSL city for bak kut teh, hubby loves it. Finally, the one food i've taste delicious already share with him. Never an experience watching movie in JB so we get our tickets at city square. Its so damn cheap RM24 = S$9++ for 2pax. Real Steel, i give it a ☆☆☆☆☆☆ 6stars. Awesome show!! Watch it and you will NEVER regret.

Love, Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment