October 13, 2011

Quick Shopping


*wink wink*
After so long, i do shopping with my sister again. A quick shopping today cuz my sister ended work at 4pm so we headed to town. I bought a neige brown outerwear and a pair of nude wedge which can mix and match with any of my clothings and nude colour its trend for manicure now. I hope i can paint my nails in nude asap  Also i bought this new brand of facial wash which i do a research, very good reviews from US and is at afforable price so dont worry about it. Not revealing the brand till i see results :) Its natural plant extracts and its dermalogical tested. I bought its for brightening skin, my face feel so supple after i exfoliate and wash up. I dunno cause of my illusion or the facts but i'm going to use for 1month to see the results.

Cam-whoring in Hyatt hotel, toilet. Pose 1

Pose 2

Ok, come again. Pose 3

Again

Last pose?

Ok, Its the last one. A nice smile please 

Headed to town main thing not only buy facial wash but also to H&M. I would say the price of the clothes are all at affordable price. Nothing to buy but there's something to play with. My sister went to the winter clothes area to snap some photos. She's trying to act cute with these fur fur things.

I've told my sister after BF comes back, i cant really do shopping cuz my BF fat like pig, walk few stores already tired like hell !! BF is coming back in 2 days, he promise me next time round when he's going back to china, he would bring me along and we promise each other never ever seperate with each other again. Got to go for my beauty sleep zzZZ goodnight peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment