October 8, 2011

My Love is in Here

Yesterday went Johor Bharu with mom for a new hair dye plus trimming before BF comes back to give him see a fresh look of me:):)

Tadah!! My new look ❤

Another one ❤

I recommend this Bak Kut Teh at KSL city opposite KFC, just across 1 road call something like 'Soon Soon Heng smth' it's nice, yummy and awesome delicious. Unlike Singapore which put too much of pepper. I brought my mom over there for lunch. We had pig trotter and salted vege to match with our bak kut teh and just 2 mouth away we end our meal, here comes the big rain poured. OMFG!! I was like how to walk to Holiday plaza which is another size which also cross a road, just for 10-15mins the rains stop slowly, I held my mom's hand walked through those paths. Missed holding my mom's hands ❤ We had a little shopping before headed for a hair-dye, bought alittle of girlie stuffs for myself.


Its late and hungry,we wanted to have our dinner inside but all we left is nothing. As in, we do not have any money left, whereas I bought about RM500 for myself. *giggles* What a spendthrift I am $$$ Than we head out asap back to singapore for dinner. Ok, cause I'm so hungry, I ate 2plates of rice and others looked at me when I ordered the 2nd plates. What's wrong? Probably envy me? Lol;)

To take some photos of my new hair-dye at home, ended up taking photos with mom and sisters.

Look at my mom act cute at the back, yeah, her heart is still young:)


And I love this the most
1 2 3 Pose!!

No comments:

Post a Comment