January 30, 2012

His Love, Effort and Care




I had some surgery few days back and BF accompanied me since the very first day. He carried my stuff to hospital and waited till my surgery end and brought me back with care. He stayed at my house till i 100% better, he than cab home. The next day morning once he opened his eyes, immediately he get washed up than rushed to my house with boxes of chicken essence. He was supposed to cook for me cause i cant bath for at least a week and try to avoid from touching water, i'm too hungry so i just cook simple steamed egg with minced pork with rice. I woke up at 9am plus, he woke up at 12pm plus. Its forgiven cause he hardly late when we meet, but due to after taking care of me, he headed back home for some studies to prepare his exams in february. Although he has nothing to do at my house, but he did accompany me whole-heartedly without any complaint till evening than he needs to do revision again. I need to add smth, he did washing for me which i was touched by his actions. I can really feel the effort, love and care from him. I really love my BF. Today his performance is let-me-love-die-him, he cab to my house at about 11am plus which i just woke up, he start busy cooking steamed drumstick for me than proceed to his fried chilli prawn and egg soup for himself and my sis. He cooked, he washed, he doted me and accompanied me. How would i not love him? He give me his lovely face, he NEVER complaint anything and all he willing do it for me, seriously, he's my man who i want to marry to. Tears rolling down when he needed go home earlier today for studies and school starts early the next day. I miss him and i love him.


I've also change my web counter at the bottom of my introduction, its seems like my old counter cant work well and i do not know how to delete so i'll just add a new counter hit. I've thought of changing my blogskin, should i ? But i do not know how to, anyone willing to help
me or teach me ? I really appreciate your kindness ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment