February 4, 2012

After a Week


Ever since after my surgery, I didn't shower for a week and I'm down with oily and dandruff hair, sweaty and one-kind-smell body. Yesterday finally i can visit my bathroom which I took exactly 33mins to scrub and wash my body, scrub and wash my face, wash and mask my hair and i smell nice and feel so refreshed. Actually i was supposed to stay at home but cause i need to do clearance at office so, i've got to trip down. Less than 30mins, i left the office and meet BF to buy airtickets to china back with him to-meet-his-parents-session. Now, i'm feeling better but still stomach aching at times alot.

This is how i look now, hair still short but i've rebond

So, BF was intending to buy a pair of new shoe before fly back to china and we headed town to hunt for a nice shoe but ended up, we didnt find any nice one. Now, there's a trend for men that the shoe looks like leather with certain height one. Anyone can recommend or know where to get those shoe? Ya, BF is looking for that kind one. Ended up, I'm back with shopping bags instead BF. We went to H&M to buy some winter-wear but it seems like the collection already over so i only bought some leggings/thights and wool scarf to keep myself warm to match with those knitted, wool and coat.

Grey wedge bootie at Steve Madden at Ion
Bought this to wear it in china, hope i wont waste it and will able to wear it in spore too. This not cheap either.
There's promotion having on and this bootie has a 50% deduction

I have to say, its good to invest in a very comfortable footwear because i bought this particular heels at neighborhood shopping center, it hurts my f***ing foot for the whole day throughout the night. I barely can walk even taking a step and wanting to get a new slipper or whatsoever shoe but can't get a nice one. That was OMFG I do not know how i'm going to survive till i'm home. I feel crippled, seriously. From that moment, i tell myself l will rather invest in a better shoe rather than killing my foot like taking my life. I should pamper myself even more, yea?


Chanel whitening make up base 10 rose
I dont intend to buy this but cant find the other brand i wanted so this is the first time i bought this and try, which suitable for my skin colour recommended by the promoter. I've got compliments from my colleagues today, so i think perhaps this make up base do the tricks. It gives a brightening lil' pinkish look without looking yellowish which i recommend to purchase. This is actually a make up base before a liquid foundation. But cuz i feel it will be very thick and cakey so i just pad some loose powder over my face after using make up base. One thing you have to take note, must remove the make-up throughly. I have tested on my hand which i did not removed the make up and when i went to shower, i noticed that its waterproof and u can see its pinkish colour.

And after that, i use this cleanser to exfoliate, at the same time it also hydrates my skin
Biotherm biosource skin perfection cleanser
Okay, why i recommend this wash because this content fine micro beads which do not dry up ur skin, i used it everyday and it's the second tube i'm using. It do hydates your skin and exfoliate to anti-pollution the surface so that it looks brightening, hydrating and feel very refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment