February 6, 2012

Homemade Spaghetti for Dinner

Well, it's been awhile I cooked for BF and decided to cook spaghetti to catch his stomach again. To let him not forgetting to return home everyday for dinner in future. It's a simple yet awesome dish. Cause it's a 1 serving so everything just so as simple as ABC. hahas:)

Tadah!! Prawn with mushroom and minced pork spaghetti

BF ended school at 4pm and i cabbed to his house for his lovely home-cooked spaghetti. I can see BF eat with full of satisfaction and i asked him does it taste nice? He answered, of cause, people hungry eat what also nice de. wtf! But i know he's just kidding. Okay, so i'll cook this for his family when i'm at china and of cause my cousin teaches me the prawn with minced pork and fish paste dumplings.

I've been so long wanting to see my beautiful face again since my surgery, i feel like i'm a "yellow face housewife" in chinese.

We hang around at NEX for a movie "Chronicle".
Summarize: these 3 friends found this extraordinary thing in a underground cave and ended up they have their own super-natural power.
After movie ends, BF acts stupid again. He wanted me to stand up when he lift his hands up and of cause, i get along with him :) Well, i'm getting used to it, he acts stupidly all the while. Super imaginative !! jialat*

No comments:

Post a Comment