February 8, 2012

Daiso Loots


Supposedly i have a date with my sis at bugis but cause she ended work quite late and lazy go so far at this weather which melting us so we decided to go sembawang near our house to shop in daiso, eveything at $2.

Outfit of the day: lady in black
Top: topshop $29 (dun really know the price)
Necklace: gift from someone
Bottom: from bugis street $10

It's been so long i dress up myself :) simple outfit match with necklace really give a different look.
I shall get more details necklace.

My daiso hauls

Get some japan dried food and drink, i never failed to buy seaweed cuz it's easy to eat. Also get something to china, just in case. Search gmarket, some are much more expensive than buying at daiso.

Warmer to use in china, 1packet for me and 1packet for BF. I'm such nice GF

Winter socks for sleeping use, same, 1 for me and 1 for BF. Haha, yes, i'm making him wear this.
He has to wear if he too cold, so yea?!

Eyelashes case, bought one for mummy too. Isn't it convenient and nice?

Strawberry nail and hand cream

Hand duster, so cute

And bought my favourite sweets

A compartment to organize my winter wear especially those knitted ones, avoid them from being tangled.

No comments:

Post a Comment