February 19, 2012

Late Updates: Random


Valentines' Eve
So how do you celebrate your valentines' day? To me, everyday with my love ones is always valentines' day. We did not celebrate but we spend our time with each other on valentines' eve as i'm working on the actual day. So, we head down to vivocity, wanting to buy BF's boots but found nothing so we catch a movie to kill our time.

Alot reviews, so i decided to catch this 'we not naughty'.
It's making me laugh like mad and cry like crazy!!


I got this for my new facial wash as its highly recommended by vivi magazine

Guerlain brightening facial wash


Little pampering
I have a very bad habit since when i'm a kid, i love to bite my nails and pluck my long toe nails whenever it grows abit. So, BF afraid it looks ugly for his parents and his ever first time to encourage me to do my manicure and perdicure and also had my hairdo done as my hair colour look so ah-lian. So, he has to accompany his whole day just for wait for me to have all these done.
We travel to JB for bak kut teh as breakfast cum lunch. I have to recommend this bak kut teh at JB which located at KSL opposite kfc there's this only old stall selling bak kut teh. I always go in JB, i will have my bak kut teh additional ingredients, pig's trotter with ai yu bing( ice jelly ) and its like RM50-RM60 ~ less than $25 for 2pax.
I always have my nails done at holiday plaza which is just another 'L' shaped across the road.
I did it at Nails Studio located at level 3, the biggest outlet in orange boutique
This time, BF wanted me to do a clean and nice nails
Nail extension at RM180 ~$75(exclude manicure)
All silvery glitter included 2 tone

and my soft-gel RM85 ~ $35(exclude pedicure) include art
this design is actually in trend at japan with tiffany green, sweek pink and off-white colours.
Pardon my short nails as my itchy hands pluck it when i've nothing to do while surfing net.
Seriously, its much more cheaper compare than doing it in spore with more designs and experience.

Return back in spore about 5plus, still early and cabbed down to town to hunt for BF's boots.
It's really a hard time to look for a really nice shoe for almost every outfits that can match with.

We ended up at Leftfoot far east plaza. Its call chukka boots or something else.
Its from US, and also other designs from japan too etc. Finally, BF got what he wants and make an investment. Okay, he got to wear this to shop around the world with me with such a dear to him now and show it to others :) He's bringing back along with him to china to match with his winter-wear. I believe it would be very good-looking.


Multi-lens
Yes, back to outlet, these continues when we are going to end work just like today:)
The joy with my BFF, christine is going to end soon. I will miss her very much.
But i do have Ong Lee Peng to add alittle joy in my life during work, have fun !!




No comments:

Post a Comment