February 19, 2012

I'm Twenty-Three !


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Didnt get to really celebrate that much, kind of little sad didnt manage to cut cake blow candles with BF but at least during his busy exams period, he did put in effort to use all his time just to accompany since morning. He promise me in china, he will hold a grand celebration for me. (thinking whether should i trust him) haha :)

BF follows my plan, we went to orchard to get whatever we need for our trip. We have bak kut teh for our first meal at food republic at ION for a couple set which goes with bak kut teh, pig's trotter, salted vege with choice of barley/ lemon juice at $18.90
I still love JB bak kut teh whereas BF loves bak kut teh over here with pepper.


Trying out my new apps on BF

Before we head to catch our movie at cineleisure, we went to H&M for a quick shopping for like 30mins to grab last min gadgets. I went to the kids corner and i can't resist those cute little clothes hanging everywhere and tiny little shoes displaying everywhere, and this caught my eyes.

Hello kitty bedroom slipper
Okay, i get the biggest size 36~37 it fits me just nice. I actually wanted to get it from gmarket but ended up i gave up, still i hearts this cute slipper and i get it at $17.90 - today best buy
Also, i and BF gets some thermal wear and pj. He even bought for his friend fleece jacket as a gift. Upload the photos when i'm back from my trip.

Ghost rider - spirit of vengeance

The story quite ...........
BF feels sleepy halfway through the movie, but some lil parts is funny and exciting.
I would rate it 3.5stars but different people different point of view. So you can just ignore my comment.

Still a little early, we went to look for my birthday present from my colleagues. I get angbao from them as a gift cause i'm a smelly picky person, hahaha :) I do not have a bigger luggage for my trip and in future often traveling back with BF, so we went to look for it. Too expensive but not practical, affordable but looks cheap, texture also not good, handle and wheels unstable de. BF suggest me head to chinatown for a better and affordable ones. We than from somerset train down to chinatown people's park get my luggage. I didn't manage to take a photo of it, too lazy but its simple black kind in polyester material and 360 degree turn. It's very easy handle as in you can roll however you want. It's suitable for everyone usage. Its so kind that there's a discount but BF still bargain alittle more for me :) $140 for my big black luggage. BF learn tactics from me so fast cause he used not to bargain before.
BF wanted to treat me a big feast so i thought of having crabs so not to spend so much on having it at clarke quay again, we cab down to yishun block 925 have our dinner will do.

Chilli crab

Salted egg crab

Fu rong egg, BF fav

Fried beans with shrimp

Bitterground soup

Its cost $75 at coffee-shop, nice and cheap lor :)
I love BF spend every occasion with me, indeed i want him spend his entire life with me.
Thanks for these sweet little nothings mean everything to me

No comments:

Post a Comment