May 11, 2012

Will Be A Better One


Hello hah, was actually meeting my GFs to do eyelash extension but i literally god damn late!! I left my house almost 8pm to city plaza, while i reached there, they are waiting for the lash extension to dry and 15mins later, we went to eat Mac cuz for the whole day i didnt get to eat any meal. Really proud of myself, first time within 12hrs no eat but seriously i'm hungry. Sorry didnt take any pics from my GFs cuz i so ps. LOL :) They did it at secret something de, level 1 which the shop is in pink and white, they also provide hair extensions and mani+pedi. I do have the urge to do the eyelash extensions, very natural and prettie but i always find it difficult to handle if i have it on cuz have to be very careful else waste money, so i rather use falsies which easier for me to handle. Today i use my camera to take first pictures of myself, how do you think? Looking at myself compared with others, how can my eyes look attractive without wearing contact lenses? I found alot pretties include their lenses on but what if without them? 


Questions i've been asking myself nowadys, hope there's someone advice me, thanks :)
Firstly, i dare not put lenses so how can my eyes look attractive without it?


Secondly, what kind of hairstyle suits me best with what colouring?
Recently i'm into japanese stuffs so perhaps i'm trying light colours.

Thirdly, what style exactly suits me well? I find myself look old standing besides my BF.

You can email me at dawnlee89@hotmail.com or comment at the end of this entry and give me some advices. Will appreciate lots *loves*

End my post with my another fav photos of today

Shall think of some giveaways for my readers :) Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment