July 8, 2012

The Garden Festival

It's a gift from my sis to my bf for his birthday. Let the photo speak for my entry today :)
Level 4

These plants and flowers are all fresh.








Flower's trophy









Artistic plants














BF love tree
Some beautiful arts displayed











To my journey of love
Memories of our childhood

Singapore orchid







Mystery Fantasy - tiny small garden




I love this garden so much


Isnt the sunflower BEAUTIFUL?

Cant really capture the bubble

Love this flower


There's a ghost behind smurf garden!!

It's me lah, lol



White chrysanthemum

Love of cactus



L O V E





BF is falling backwards to the snow












Garden playgrounf for children









Rice comes from here


Lets go to Level 6

BF's buddy




Even the information counter well decorated

The igloo

While i capture this photo, there's a little girl say " this look like grapes." I and bf were like LOL



BF trying to reach the tree





I hope this will be my proposal, lol






Isnt bf strong enough to carry on them?








The showtime

















Leopard spider

Firefly




"Seven dwarfs worked in the mines, deep down in the heart of the mountain"
originated by Brothers Grimm



Location: Suntec Convention Hall Level 4 & 6
Date: 7July-15July 2012
Time: 10am - 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment