July 18, 2012

Outfit Of The Day

I did what every girls does, taking picture in the ladies. Look at my sister beside me. She seems more hiao than me. Don't believe?
Black babycon dress from cottonon (2 for SGD20)
Ivory lace neck accessories from www.dawnandzach.com SGD8
Hotpink oversize bag from oversea SGD56
Black slip-in wedge and snowy cardi from local (forgotten which shop name).


Here you go... Look at her pose behind me! Obviously she doesnt know i pose up her vain picture, else i think she will scream at me?!

Yami yogurt to end my post here.

A little to know about YAMI YOGURT.
Did you know that yogurt comes from milk which makes it a good source of proteins also is the facts that eating yogurt makes us feel full. Yogurt is great for diet because it is low fat, low in cholesterol and low calories. You can lose a few extra pounds and stay healthy at the same time as its also good for our skin too. They have a rich source of high-quality and low fat protein. Lack of these nutrients, it will cause our skin to sag and wrinkle start appear early. It is easier to digest than milk because of its excellent source of calcium, therefore, it is suitable for children, adults and elderly in helps to build strong bones.


No comments:

Post a Comment