July 20, 2012

Interior Designs

I've been recently doing research on interior designs for ours room in china. It's not confirmed what designs we want but i just love their designs. Hope these ideas helpful to those who needs makeover for your boring room and renovating for new houses.

Let's start from bathroom.
Love the simple white classic design.

It feel so comfortable with corn flower blue paint.

Unique bathtub design with light-bulbs.

Spacious love

Clear and clean

Pure white

I love this long mirror in the bathroom at the basin area in this tone.


Seems like designed for spa kind but this room is just so big enough to design this luxury bathroom.

I know somehow this is impossible but the designs to be in the bathroom.

Bedroom designs + Dressing area


White, simple and modern.

I dont mind to get this room?


I would love to have a cushion bedframe.





Love this cosy feel

I know i will never have this in our room cuz bf doesn't like it. Pink princessy dressing table.




Luxury love

Still, nothing came into my mind to combine them into 1piece. Tomorrow going to discuss with bf as september we are flying back to bf hometown and next month he going to concentrate on his exams. I'm real excited about our new room as it's my first time design my very own room and i'm real happy that bf letting me to design but no pink, perhaps in my very own wardrobe corner? Haha:) I actually prefer white, though.

I've actually just sketch a design on our room, but will sketch a final piece probably by end of july.

No comments:

Post a Comment