October 4, 2012

Mothers' Day

While i'm arranging my photos on my desktop, i've notice that i didn't blog about mothers' day program this year. It's a treat from my-future-brother-in-law to my bf's mum to jumbo. Oh yesh, i'm part of the family and i have a share too. Feel so blissful

Introducing my-future family members. Me, my bf, his mum, his sis, his eldest sis and her bf



I love bf with his colored hair, look more stylish.


Day light view

with bf's mum ((:

Finally, my favourite..... Best seafood at jumbo in singapore. 

Steamed big fresh prawn - one of my favourite among the seafood

I didn't take the rest of the food because i was attracted to grab them all at once and my hands are all stain like mad. My chilli crab ~ 






Beautiful night view

Location: 
Jumbo Seafood Waterfront
No 2 Stadium Walk
#01-05
Singapore Indoor Stadium
S (397691)
Contact:

There's other locations too, check out their website here.


After dinner we get too bloated with good food, and we headed Marina Bay Sands known as MBS, take a walk to get digested.

I miss my long hair, i think i look more prettier with it. 





I love the reflection with the lighting's from the buildings.

I wanted to capture the view of mbs, there goes this couple already sat there, but i think it's quite match with the scene.





Cute cafe that attract me.







Get himself calm down and viewing the best nightview in singapore of mbs.




First time showing my teeth on my blog. lol I was asking one of her sister faster come take photo together.

"Can i have chance to become a model please?" 















End my post with a sweet smile, but not mine (:

Location:
Bayfront MRT station


No comments:

Post a Comment