October 4, 2012

Chilli Prawn

Updated my blogpost just now on jumbo seafood making me hungry, so i had myself chili prawn for today.


What you need? (1-2 servings, depends how much you like to eat prawns)

3 clover of garlic (chopped)

8 fresh prawns (after washed, seasoned with pepper, salt and sugar)

1 chili padi (chopped) My chili padi left in freezer to keep it longer

2 tablespoon spoon of maggie chili

Let's begin


Method:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of cooking oil into frying pan than fry garlic till fragrance. 
- Pour all the prawns into frying pan till color turn orange, than add 2 tablespoon of maggie chili and chili padi.
- Add 6 tablespoon of water into frying pan (avoid from being too thick and sticky), bring to cook for 3-4mins (remember to flip from getting burnt)
- Shimmer for a min, serve while hot

Look kind of sticky as it's my first attempt. But i've eaten all by myself, N I C E.

No comments:

Post a Comment