October 8, 2012

WIWT -- Oh My God

O.M.G  
I had not been going to town since dunno when, finally, my sister is free and thank god it rain and we cancelled our swimming plan to town since she needs a pair of new black heel but from heatwave. I got myself a chance to shop around too.

Before leave the house, definitely some camwhores is a must please. lol

What I Wear Today
Mint military top -- dawnandzach (coming soon)
Denim stud and distressed short -- oversea
Duo-tone grey stud clutch/sling -- oversea

Mint is the lastest color trend in autumn season now. 


This i take for my sister one, i can praise myself already. Nice shot (haha, my face very thick) at least better than my sis.


Candid shot of her

I took 2-hours to do make-up, and tong my hair today which i nearly forgot the steps. Really, i make more effort doing make-up back in singapore than in china, i put lashes only on my stay over there (of cause sunblock too) cause bf always in a rush go out with his friends and we busy doing house renovation too. 

Back to the topic, and because my sister tong her hair, i also want pretty ma, so i tong my hair too. A little messy natural kind, if not too flat like very ugly lo. My hair get rebellious since my hair had a serious damaged almost going a year, now it's getting at least better a little little bit. 

Hello Kitty and Melody Lover!! (more on hello kitty) Please, you have to continue reading. Takashimaya, there's a sale going on till 9 oct, tuesday. Spend $100 and enjoy $15 off from total bill from sanri, japan.

Melody hand glove

Hello kitty cup with head cover

Melody and hello kitty pouches

Hello kitty and melody bags, mirror, towel, kids wear, soft toys etc and many more. Hurry, make your way there.

My tights there look so fat, therefore i didn't get this aztec in blackandwhite legging.  Fyi, it's from forever21.

And never missed to go h&m too. We measured our height at the kids level. Yes, i'm that tall with my slipper on. Can be model already? (haha, think of being a model till crazy already) 

And that's the shortie's height. She forever like never grow taller, but lucky she over 150cm. Haha

I get myself alittle something at the end of the day...

Black skirt from miss-sixties, Champagne ribbon pump (very comfortable one) and Sweet pink mini flower hairpin, both from h&m. 


 

Since i have chance with my make-up, i asked my sister to take afew of my "model pose' for me. All cannot make it pose. I need to practice more, and really more hardworking. I think i shall take more photos instead and get more pose of myself. I found out that i always having the same pose, same smile. (haha, i only can have a smile cause i do not know how to smile with my ugly teeth)

Error #1, hand pose wrong, dunno want close or open. OMG

Error #2, leg dunno how to stand properly izzit? OMG

Error #3, what's that twist so ugly? OMG

Error #4, same pose, and why show that tongue? lol OMG

I kind of like this one. My sister took from inside the lift when it's about to close while i'm outside the lift. 

Error #5, the hand holding that sling look ugly. OMG

Error #6, that stomach ache pose really, laugh out loud. NO NO NO, OMG

Error #7, the leg too slant already. OMG

Error #8, why showing that fist? OMG

Seriously, i cannot make it with the poses i made. Really getting depression alot. 
And there goes my sister cute ones. I find it she pose alot better than me. Perhaps, i really have no confidence in myself.

Cute, add alittle sexy pose

Although that leg cannot make it, but still, her expression so cute and natural.

Shall get more my 'model poses' the next time((: Not that i think it's pretty or anything, i wanted to improve myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment