November 16, 2012

Dress Up As Much As You Can

I need to get motivate to dress-up well everyday in work and to play or even a date. We only live once, so let's don't be lazy and prep out yourself with beautiful dresses, stylish heels, classic totes, funky accessories and not forget to make up pretty and hairstyle.

This was my first day of work, all-in-black is a safe color which never get out from fashion.
P.S. I do not know why i'm holding that toilet paper on my hand!

Boring which everything black, so i match with a piece of blue top with high-waisted pant.

Friday used to be my everyday, now, TGIF i love casual day and end work earlier.

After i wore this top to work, my colleagues saying that i'm wearing wendy's uniform! I'll never wear that to work anymore. But, perhaps pair up with a denim short will be better(:

Dresses for me are too short, but luckily there's one which i nearly throw out from my wardrobe is finally stand out. I wore this just nice dress to work which match the theme of what i'm working now. Dorra (:

I saw this mustard top which dawn yang also wore it! But i can't really bring out the feeling compared with her. She has a nice figure and also a designer.

Not only dresses are short for me, skirts are short for me too but i don't care already else i always wear pants. Hee! I feel so girly whenever i wear skirt or dress.

TGIF Another friday and i wore this flowy mint dress which is the lastest trend color!!

Love my new peplum skirt and it suppose to be korean-look shirt. But my colleague said that look like F1 uniform cause of the orange stripe at the sleeve. Lol. I just don't have the look and can't carry the feel of korean style.

Lots of compliment wearing this crochet translucent top, also another top fashion trend. Also also, i love my newly bought white blazer, 是美的咯.

TGIF - Stripe is also very fashionable in this season. Wear more stripe!!!! 

Monochrome on a monday blue

Military with a little boyish feel, if not always same like so boring right?

Thanks TGIF, I just love FLY DAY so much (: I can wear my favourite pair of jagging!

That's all from the start of my work since mid october till today. I shall get myself more, and MORE shopping on clothes and shoes. These pictures had actually posted in my instagram @dawnlee89 . Lets work hard together and dress up for the sake once in a lifetime. So, which is your favourite outfitoftheday?

No comments:

Post a Comment