November 23, 2012

Top of UOB Plaza

It's a treat again from boyfriend sister. I have such a nice sister-in-law, she even drove me from hougang to my office at IMM than to raffles place for dinner. I feel so blissful!!

TGIF, i do not need wear so office to meet boyfriend else i'm looking much much older than him. Oh and heels. hee!

I'm going 60th floor for late dinner 四川豆花酒楼 Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant

It's a chinese restaurant, but the main thing we come for is their famous beancurd. Continue reading, waiting for dessert to be served.

Inside the entrance of a side.

Outside the entrance of the another side. Beautiful set of chinese tea set.

The decor in the restaurant to get the atmosphere. So chinese, haha

A good eye-catching scenery for the most beautiful cities in singapore.

A simple classic modern chinese restaurant also can look like this.


The restroom sign

Joanne (Boyfriend's sis) and me

辣子鸡 la zhi ji - Spicy crispy chicken, one of boyfriend's favorite. Think i shall try cooking this dish some day.

Appetizer- Beef belly? I forgotten, but it taste nice. Almost all the dishes are spicy. 

I'm not a vegetable eater than unexpectedly, i ate this. All the sauce penetrate into the vegetable, thus, it's so delicious.

Spicy pork


Hot green tea

Spicy egg tofu

Finally, hot douhua with wolfberry syrup. When beancurd served in my mouth, immediately it melts. The BEST beancurb i had.


Address:
80 Raffles Place 
#60-01 UOB Plaza
Tel: 6535 6006

Remember to ring them up for reservation. It's quite crowded over there. You can check their reviews here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment