December 1, 2012

When I'm Bored...

What does you do when you're bored?
I'm just wanted to try out my new bought falsies from JB (malaysia) the other day.

I'm using half lashes which i wanted to tried long ago and finally i have the time to tried before i step out of the house. Ignore my messy brows, i have no time to trim*

Natural short to long lashes

Jeng jeng jeng jeng. Which side do you like? 


T R A N S F O R M I N G   I N   P R O C E S S
. . .

Wearing my wig with different eyelashes make me look so ah gua. haha

I myself love this picture, the eye make-up look so korean with my fair complexion.



Loving this hair accessories, thought of getting a nicer ones for company dinner and dance.


Enough of wigs and be myself. Long hair, i miss you. God, please allow my hair to grow faster! 

No comments:

Post a Comment