December 20, 2012

Vineyard Hort Park

Have you thought of any place to dine in? I would actually recommend Vineyard Hortpark which is near queensway IKEA which i had an advance christmas dinner with my colleagues and was a treat from Wen Xiu, thank you so much. I have a bunch of wonderful colleagues and had fun,laughter and joy throughout the night happily chit-chatting and taking photos. The place is quite atas kind and is nice and quiet. Nice place to chill or even gatherings.

Before we set off for our dinner, lets take a group photo.
Our christmas decorations in office. It's Magical Christmas by the Bay. I'll talk more in my next post.




We set a theme for this christmas dinner. We can't dress in all black/white but in colours.

Check out their menu here.


While waiting our food to be served...

I kiam my armpit, making my arm look so fat loh :(


Our food is here, they served in western meal only. I don't really remembered all the courses but i'll try my best to remember what they are.

Canadian Royal Pork Rack

Cod Brandade


Aglio Olio in a Basil Garlic Confit

Pasta Aragosta -- This is mine. It's actually crayfish. Not a stingy no-meat crayfish like other restaurant.

Pan-seared Norwegian Salmon



After we had done with our main course, of cause its a must to have some dessert and chit-chatting. Here comes the desserts.

Lemon Lava Cake

White Chocolate Soufflé -- I highly recommend this. It's warm on the outside and soft inside, yummy yums! I hope I could have this again. The best dessert i ever had other than my favourite brownie with vanilla ice cream.

Caramel Cheese Cake

Vineyard Floating Island

Gift Exchange time!!! From secret santa...

This is mine from Juneil. ThankQ.

Guess what's my present.
I'll post in the next post too by the title of Magical Christmas by the Bay. I'm trying to act mystery. Hee



The yellow yellow dirty fellow. Lol

The blue group. I look so weird with my dumbo ear, haha

The red, hot pink group

The traffic lights group.

It's pricey but once in awhile for atas gathering, ok lah. But because I'm going in the night, I can't really get to see the view at the outside of the restaurant but I believe it's beautiful during the day as there's a something like plunge pool view. And inside the restaurant, there's a kids corner for them to hang around with.

Address:
Vineyard Hortpark
33 Hyderabad Rd, #02-02
Singapore 119578

No comments:

Post a Comment