April 26, 2013

Skincare: Estée Lauder Skincare Products

Running out of toner and moisturizer... I thought of using new products new brand.
Never in my life thought of using Estée Lauder cause i find it too expensive and also i feel that the range is for more mature adults, but as I age, I think I need to change the brand of what I'm using regularly as my face tends to appear more pigment, dull skin etc and I recently concern on whitening and brightening.

Their new range of whitening series called cyber white hd, and I get myself their treatment lotion which is like a toner but more intensive ones and their brilliant bb creme.
As a new user of Estée Lauder, i did not purchase much as i'm afraid its not suitable for me, so the beauty advisor gave me some samples of their products to try which I more concern on like whitening and even up my skin tone before buying a bigger bottle. It's really very nice of her. I'm writing a review on Estée Lauder skincare products after I've used in a week.

Estee Lauder Cyberwhite HD Treatment lotion in fresh moist SGD88
It contains alcohol but the beauty advisor said that not all alcohol is bad but for this, it helps to hydrate, soften and soothes your skin too. Its a treatment lotion instead of a toner, of cause the price will be different.


"I really feel refresh and its really calm and soothe my skin."

Advanced night repair eye (sample)
This great silky serum-gel eye care not even repairs past visible damages around the eyes, also helps dramatically reduce the look of every visible key sign of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles etc. Its like all-in-one eye care you can find in this.


"Its lightweight. Still cant see any result yet"


Estee Lauder Advanced night repair (sample)
This is their 30years product which still the top selling product till now. The beauty advisor do an experiment on both my hands with and without after apply this product, and spray some water on it. It actually really locks the moisture on your face. It repairs past visible damage and helps protect skin's future.


"I can see the difference on the 6th day, my skin really feel so much supple, soft, and i can really see that my pigmentation really much lighten."
How can you not try this magical bottle? I actually get 7 samples from the beauty advisor to try before getting the bigger bottle. Advise to use day and night, but i find it too much thing on my face in the day when i need to rush to work.

Estee Lauder Cyberwhite HD advanced spot correcting essence (sample)
This spot correcting essence helps to dissolve the look of spots and brightens skin complexion.


 "I love the scent of this product and is very lightweight."


Estee Lauder Cyberwhite brilliant BB creme $86
I love this bb creme as it blend very well with my skin which have SPF 35 also suitable for all skin type. This all-in-one creme brighten and helps protect instantly.


"It's very lightweight and I can't feel that i'm wearing anything on my face. Also, it blends really very well with my skin. It actually minimize my imperfection on my face like my pores, it appear less seen."

"Overall, i love my face now than a week before. With all these combination of these cyberwhite hd products and repair serum added to my daily skincare routine, i have fell in love with. All i have is a smooth, soft, supple, fairer complexion now."


Price  
Results ❤ 
Satisfaction 

No comments:

Post a Comment