May 2, 2013

Sentosa Convention Centre

Backdated post. Company dinner held at sentosa convention centre.

We've booked a hotel room at Hotel Micheal and i think the room is pretty cosy and nice and has the BEST sunlight for phototaking. We had our make up done at the room, but apparently, i do not like the make up as well, my face look so cakey whereas my eye makeup look so fierce and not drawn nicely. It's the worst makeup i had in my life. My mood was so spolit and didn't really take much photos on the day.

The makeup looks pretty on them, but not me.


My marcom2 manager on the stage with Area GM

The pink beauties

Since the photobooth session is over, we had our self photobooth instead. (by our phone)


Inside the convention center ballroom

Outside the convention center where the bear bear winners getting ready for catwalk.

Bear bear winners on the stage

The muscular hunks carry the TOP 3 bear bear winners to the ballroom.

And here comes our bear bear (rilakkumma bear) this year!

是可爱的咯~

We categories in different brands in different seating arrangement.




Before the dinner starts, toasting...
Yum yum yummmmmmmmmmm Seng, with the orange soda and chinese tea.






















Saying bye bye in thai ways. laagorn (ลาก่อน)

P.S I have to say i dislike their service over there. I've overheard a young waitress shouted i saw a tall guy (if i did not remember wrongly) to her colleagues than like so excited jumping and running around. No professionalism being shown. I think when you are on your uniform you should do your job. Yes, you can enjoy watching our show but, not being fascinated. I also overheard my colleagues saying that, they wanted the service but like neither of them heard or seen us.

No comments:

Post a Comment