May 31, 2013

Skincare: Laneige Water Bank Range

The one i named are all I've bought and Laneige's staff is so kind that she gave me so many samples. Not only i can try other products and i can have them when i go traveling. Thank you Laneige.

**FYI, I'm a combination skin.

Laneige is one of my top favourite skincare products not only at a reasonable affordable price, the result given is pretty awesome too, especially my forever favourite sleeping pack. If I'm not wrong, the old range of sleeping mask I've bought, is the 3rd bottle alr. The new range of Water Sleeping Pack_EX I just purchase not long, so total is 4bottles. I very supportive with Korea brands because I want to achieve like Korea celebrity complexion.

What I have know that is no matter you want whitening or firming etc you have to hydrate/moisture your skin enough in order to achieve the results you wan. Why do I say so? Because when your skin lack of water, whatever products you use, it cannot penetrate into your skin well. Just like when you have insufficient intake of water, you will feel dehydrated.

A little knowledge about Laneige
I believe all of you might know laneige but do not know why is it call laneige. Laneige, which mean 'snow' in French, to help woman achieve dewy and radiant skin they always longed for.

"Clean and sophisticated beauty.
The confidence of youth, energy and beauty. 
The beauty of sophisticated makeup on moist and translucent skin."

Water from nature meet science
Laneige's products are made of special 'designer water' of laneige where there is 7000kinds of water in the world and water from nature and is creating various beauty. They studied and search for the best water for individual's skin.


Okok, enough of long-winded...

I promise with the help of laneige water sleeping pack_ex in one night, immediate result shown the next day morning. Is also the best selling awards, so must try k?

Laneige water sleeping pack_ex
Its a light gel-type texture without stickiness so you can sleep comfortably.

Benefits
► Intensive hydration
► Vitality
► Brightening while restoring skin with deep relaxation.

Now invest in a sleeping mask to help you deeply hydrated and brightened while you are asleep, you can feel the difference. Why?
Because during the night time, skin transmission shown higher rate than in the day. With containing the snow water, it helps to keep your skin look more crystal clear and vitalized. 

"Whenever my skin looks dull with lines and dehydrated, 
in just one night of application, 
the difference of my face looks supple, moisture and brighter."

My favourite makeup products from Laneige will be their Snow BB creme SPF41.

Laneige Snow BB creme SPF41
Soft moisture texture, glide through your skin easily leaving your skin translucent.

    An essence type BB cream that fully delivers fresh moist and nourishing sensation to the skin right after application.
    Moisture essence type, triple function moisture BB Cream with Liquid Crystal Essence

    Benefits
    Anti-wrinkle
    Whitening
    UV protection

    "I love this bb creme as it give a nice coverage which my face looks dewy supple and at the brightening side."


    Laneige products packaging looks hydrating alr, definitely attract customers who looking for hydrating range. Not only that, the smell from the products doesn't lose too in each of their products. 'One stone kill two birds' products who don't want!! Haha.
    You really have to try their products.

    I'm really excited and glad that I've purchase the new & improved water science range. I feel so hydrates all day long. 

    Check out their website 

    Outlet stores
    Local: 22 stores
    China, Taiwan, Hongkong, Malaysia, Korea

    China also have!! I hope laneige will open more outlets there cause in future I might be staying there esp for the 4seasons. Than I will recommend my husband-to-be's girl friends to use them. Hee

    No comments:

    Post a Comment