May 31, 2013

Parents Meeting Discussion

This will be a wordy post. No pictures at all. 

After settling our bands and ring, my dad-in-law using one whole night choosing a date for our R.O.M than proceed to notify my parents. 

Our dinner held on 25th May Friday at bottle tree, Khatib. It's a treat from hubby and me to our parents. Luckily, we had call and make a reservation. They have set course and a la carte, but confirm a la carte more expensive la. But our course not cheap as well cause we wanted sharks' fin ((: with 8-9courses for 10pax costs us SGD$500plus, kind of expensive at that place. No more next time. 

They discuss about wedding angbao, wedding gifts(4 point gold), and how to settle our solemnization, pax and venue etc. I'm just so happy and excited, I'm going to get married!! Omg!!

My dad keep smiling and said whenever he go to bed, he keep thinking of me getting married to a good guy, good family. Moreover, he dote me most among the three of us((: haha. He said my husband-to-be is a nice guy and very courtesy to them not only to them but to others too. Haha, of cause lah, if not why will I choose him. 

I have to clarify something, his dad told me that he actually sort of force bf to faster get marry with me cause he wants a grandchild. Wtf. But force as in plan for him lah. Lol. But ok la, at least fulfilled what I want too cause he keep say he don't know how cause its his first time. Wtf, of cause is first time lah. Lol. Like that confirm no surprise for me le loh. 

Highlights
Solemnization Date: 25/05/2013 Wednesday
Solemnizer: Dr Chung (recommended by colleague)
Time: 11am-3pm
Venue: Hyatt hotel for high tea
Theme: Romantic Garden 
Pax: 11pax include us; both families only


FYI, our wedding ceremony will be held two sides probably starting of next year. We wanted to settle our own house first..

No comments:

Post a Comment