June 26, 2013

I do...

Everything didn't went well as i planned and expected, my makeup and hair wasn't what i want. But, i'm still contented being his officially WIFE.

Not a grand one, but a simple solemnization with both families to bond together.
It happens in a couple of weeks ago, when i'm officially address as Mrs Guo.

My memorable diy solemnization decoration. 

I think is really save cost and unique ones. Most couples had a centerpiece flowers on the table, but i was thinking with that amount of money for just less than 10mins to solemnize is very waste of money. So, i came up with this idea. The words cost for $10 for 4 and artificial rose petals 4-5packs for less than $11 (if i'm not wrong) After that, i can place it in my house for decor as a memory too.

My guests are my photographers too




I'm thankful to both my families for their help and attendance.
I'm really thankful to parents-inlaw, they specially fly to singapore to attend our solemnization.

Details for the day...
Theme: Romantic Garden
Venue: Grand Hyatt Singapore; High Tea
Makeup/Hair: Makeup Forever; Carol (incl. hair accessories)
Eyelashes: Koji Dollywink Eyelashes No.4; Watson
Dress/Blazer/Tie: Perfect Wedding; Malaysia JB
Photography: louislimphotography; Indonesia
Guests: Families
Bouquet: Lilies
Bridal nails: Nails Studio; Malaysia JB
DIY Solemnization decor: Rose Petals; qoo10 | Alphabets block; 4 for $10 (forgotten the shop name)
Wedding band: Cartier
Proposal ring: Luk Fook Jewelry 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, I'm looking for a garden theme solemnisation and I think yours look absolutely beautiful . Do you mind sharing with me your solemnisation package? Did it cost you to have the solemnisation set up? Which part of the hotel was ur solemnisation.. hope to hear from you soon! My email is pq_cloudie@hotmail.com. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, so sorry for the late reply and thanks for your time dropping by my blog.

      My solemnization held up at hyatt hotel, 10 scotts which i mentioned for a high tea. It cost like SGD53 each? The set up will made by them unless you wanted something more? You can actually have an arrangement discussion with them in details. Oh, my bouquet of lilies ordered at the nearby florist so they actually sent it to me freshly on that day itself.

      *You really need a reliable friend or sister for you on that day to arrange the rest for you while you doing your makeup, hairstyle and changing.

      Congrats to you and good luck! :))

      Delete
  2. Do they charge u for using the venue for your solomazation?

    ReplyDelete