July 27, 2013

A piece of my heart

It happens in first week of July and finally I've a little time to blog about hubby's birthday.

To celebrate his first birthday as being his wife, I thought of doing special and a memorable one. 
I have run out of ideas, all I thought of is oversea trip plus that time is haze period. He rejected. 
Than, while I working, I came across cupcakes as his birthday cakes, like is customized and is one and only in the world ma. I asked hubby what he wants in life. 
He replied "I want $10000 to gamble, you really will give arh?" I say I go think first. 
He was like so happy I'm going to give him 10K. I asked, what you still want in life? 
He said " health and happiness" 
For cupcakes, I can give him 10K and happiness but not health. So I googled for pictures. 

I choose this rainbow cupcakes cause I think he never see before, and I want his life filled with colorful and not just black and white.

I used health to replace my love for him. And I think this design kind of unique.

And this rainbow look so cute. Also, to replace health. Rainbow, we hardly can be seen, so it represent miracle.



A rough design of what I want. 
*sorry for the poor photo, using iPhone.

And I'm thinking how to present to him. And I saw this on google. Thanks google. 
I took the idea on outer shape only. 

Tadah!! It came out to be like this. His one and only customize cupcakes.

It's a very last minute thing, and I didn't do much research. The hubby word look nicer than the others. I think is the colour combination, else I think is pretty okay. I didn't inform the lady what colour I want, assume she will plan for me. Only the ' hubby ' I told her what I want, all is not I expected. Not worth every penny. Maybe is my fault didn't let her know in details the colours.
But, hubby, was surprised and touched. He said he loves this cupcakes I planned for him. 

Happy birthday hubby!! 
你开心就好, I will do much better the next time round.

No comments:

Post a Comment