October 18, 2013

Loneliness

Few weeks later, I'll be going oversea for my wedding photoshoot. I'm not nervous at all, perhaps my work resulting me in this state and the wedding shoots are planned by hubby. It's the first time he planned something important in his life, do not know whether I should trust him as i pursuit of perfection and picky in details. But, I have no chance to talk to the person-Incharge. Perhaps also I'm not the one who organize this shoot, that's make me not as nervous and awaiting for it. But, I just hope everything goes smoothly.

Hubby will be traveling back whereas I will be alone for about 2weeks in Singapore at his house. My fear of loneliness is arriving and I hate this so much. Never mind, I hope I can overcome these. But, I still doesn't know why we have been so many years but when apart, I feel so sad. Thinking of it, my tears makes me pour like rain. 

I'm so so not used to alot of things. Hubby sleeping beside me every morning when I woke up, he give me a sweet goodnight kiss before sleep, when there's thunder and lightning scares me awake he will hug me and calm me down, he will do the laundry for me, he will spend all his time with me whenever I have my free time, he will remind me to sleep when I'm still surfing net. Tell me how can I live without him? 

I told hubby that I will not be sending him off cause I'm afraid I'll cry. Yesterday I told him, I think I wanna send you off cause i'm afraid I will regret not sending cause I'll miss him. He stoned awhile and replied no matter how long the journey is, he will never failed to send me. Make me feel that I'm a bad wife. 

I'm seriously looking for wedding gown and style I like now. That's all for this entry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment