November 15, 2013

The View from here

I had my wedding photoshoots in Xiamen early november and i thought it will be a nice one. But i can only blame myself ? I do not know how to smile naturally beautifully with my teeth just like this...

The weather is bad and hubby and i doesn't want to postpone to another day as we both does not have the time. So we carried on while it drizzling, thought that might be a nice raining shoot but it turns out to look like a drowned rat.

After some editing, it looks ok but still overall, i deleted quite a number of my photos. I just HATE and DISLIKE those photos i had taken. Oh my, i hope i could re-take again. Especially my hairstyles, it looks like all the same at the front, and my korean-look hairstyle looks really damn freaking old to me. I'm actually not someone who is very pretty so i know where my stands and these people just do for the sake because is trend or something else. wtf!?

Enough of my compliants!! A little sneak peek of my engagement shoot.

 This was taken when the rains started getting bigger and the photographer kept saying "fast fast" wtf!! But i still like it. 

This is the one we both looked like a drowned rat. You can actually see from our hair. My gawd!! My awkward smile.

The only time makes me feel so happy because he still owe me a proposal.

A heart-shaped tree with only you and me.

I dislike this picture of mine, with my this wavy hairstyle and the angle of my face look so -.-!!! 

I don't know why the heck to take this building lo and us are being so tiny and is barely can see us.

Pretty sweet but because of my smile!!! I quite enjoyed this part where hubby actually carried me while his hands were trembling cause i'm too heavy, he said. Oops!   

Pretty natural but doesn't seems like in the middle of bushy lavenders and the dress doesn't really matches well.

I tried to convince myself these look okay but i just can't accept the facts! Told hubby that i wanted to take some additional couples shoots in singapore. At least, i can get some nice photos i will be more glad to replace these.

No comments:

Post a Comment