January 24, 2014

A Better Year

It's time to jot down my 2014 resolution before Chinese New Year begins. It's a very fun and great things to do a checklist and I'm going to do a blossom ones this year.

1. Plan a trip to somewhere I and hub never been before. It will be great if it's out of Asian countries. 

2. Bring mom to travel. She's been in whole load of burden in the past and I'll bring her to relax and ease her mind and have fun (also because after I've engaged, I get lesser time with her).

3. Pick up something new like probably someday I might become a magazine fashion model (like in Vivi magazine model is always my dream)? Make awesome dishes ('tai tai' but an awesome chef) for my family? Lol. Learn new language (probably hubby's hometown language place it first)?

4. Fix something on my face (Ah, yeah yeah, I mean that). Probably I want a parallel eyelid surgery first. Than a narrow chin (I want a oval shaped face).

5. Be happy as much as I can and get angry lesser. Happy also have to live, angry also have to live, why not live happily throughout your life? Happy will make you look youthful, happy will make you healthy, happy will also make your life beautiful. So let's be happy and smile together :)) 

6. Blog more no matter how little time I have (I've neglected my blog a long time and I missed blogging about everything in my life). I give myself at least 4-5posts a month?

7. Earn alot alot money for my future family, myself and mommy (So I must keep improving myself and keep learning something new).

Now I can only think of these. 2014 will be a better year for me. 

Just watched "the legend of Hercules" in the cinema with hub and make me remember of a sentence "Dad, I trust you, give me the strength!". So, god, I trust you, please grant my wishes come true in 2014!!!! Haha. 

*photos credit to google

No comments:

Post a Comment