February 22, 2014

Beautiful Smile

Back with my braces journey again, but this time here's pictures without my braces!! Yeah. I've removed my braces. Recap, I've used to have these set of ugly teeth here. It's a very very late post due to my busy schedule.

Because i'm rushing for wedding, so i took about 7 months to shift my teeth but ended up my ceremony will be held in 2015. wtf !! So instead of paying $4000 (excl. gst), i'm paying $3000 (incl. retainer, excl. gst) just for my upper set of teeth in 7 months. Super not worth it lo, thanks to my hubby. But for me, i'm lucky i've no much ulcers in my mouth, no tooth extractions, still able to eat food that i like but taking extra careful (thank god!!). Somehow, i miss putting on my braces.


Still, i smile very odd. But practice make perfect ! :)
Recent three months photos...


My set of new teeth. I used to smile covered with my hands, now i can laugh out loud showing my teeth. BUT, i still have dissatisfied, i have alot big holes in between my teeth.

My dental didn't polished very straight because i have a problematic and sensitive teeth. So, he gave me a natural nice straight teeth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment