February 23, 2014

Eyelash Extension: Single Strands

 It's my virgin time doing eyelash extension and till now i love it. What stop me from doing the last time because i've heard alot bad reviews saying your own lashes will drop, will itchy than you scratch got holes. I think its depends on individual how you take care of your extensions.

The current latest trend of eyelashes is korean style and natural.

Also, i've been following miyake's blog and instagram, she highly recommend doing single strands and often go back to her. Her tutorials and photos are so gorgeous with her pair of beautiful extensions, include her brows too. So, i've decided to give it a try on a natural one first.

 I did single strands, mink style. Look very natural hor? :)


Second day of extensions after i wash my face.


After 2weeks... I did apply eyeshadows, natural falsies, eyeliner. Still, the eyelash extensions is being well maintain. I'm going to try the kpop extension the next time round. (sorry for my untidy brows)


Address:
Blk 624 Jurong West St 61
beside Pioneer mall
90910618 Yvonne
Price: $60


No comments:

Post a Comment