February 24, 2014

I'm Twenty-Five !


A Happy 25th Birthday to Me !

I had an early celebration with my family at k session.

This year, hubby is not with me and my colleagues actually celebrating with me too. I don't feel lonely anymore(at least for this year). Thank you! Sometimes, it doesn't mean that friends will always be there for you, or your love ones. A little thoughts that count. Well, i do not need a big celebrations, but please do wish me or had a dinner with me :) I'm a easy pleased person. lol.

Because every year of my birthday, i have nothing but disppointment on the day itself, so i've decided to celebrate my birthday with my mom instead. I had read an article saying something like this "The day you were born is the day your mom suffered the most. Would you celebrate this day with your mom instead with the others?" It's your own preference, but in my opinion, i find this sentence quite true. Maternal love

Dress from bysi // Sling bag from ferragamo

Again, I'm sincerely appreciate everyone's attendance.
Address
Attica
3A River Valley Rd
Singapore 179020
6333 9973


No comments:

Post a Comment