July 10, 2014

Current Daily Skincare | July


Skincare is the most important thing in my life, i would splurge on skincare products than any others. I always wanted to achieve a baby-soft skin, so i do not need too much makeup on my face to have a flawless skin. FYI, I have a combination skin and my concern is dull/uneven skintone/pigmentation, blackheads/pores, hydration. 




Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask
The one and only cleanser that i ever used throughout the journey, my face did not even poke out one single pimple even during my menstruation period. I used it in the night after i removed my makeup, and occasionally, i'll leave on to my face for about 3 minutes than bring to rinse. Leaving my face really clean and it does control my oily t-zone for the rest of the day too.

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
I used it in the day as it is an extra gentle gel-like cleanser that instantly whisks away impurities and makeup without stripping your skin. My skin feels really soft and looks really fresh and healthy after use. I know this product through belluspuera's blog. Her recommendation is quite good. I like the sheseido white lucent softener too! 

Estee Lauder Idealist Dual-Action Refinishing Treatment
I am VERY concern about my blackheads and pores, i'll used this once or twice a week for an exfoliating but it seems didn't work well on me. What i like is that the exfoliating process does not harsh my face and it has a warm sensation when you massage the area. It feels like the warm sensation open my pores while it deep cleanse my pores thoroughly. 


Philosophy Time In A Bottle
I used it alternately with Philosophy Brighten My Day depends on my skin condition on the day itself. But usually, i'll use this in the day. A age-defying serum which attracts me to purchase is the precious pure vitamin c mixture. It allows to boost and helps your skin appear radiant, winkle-free and smooth. Till now, i can't really tell any difference, perhaps i'll be hardworking to use for a month and i'll update my result again.

Philosophy Brighten My Day
As well, I'll update my result for this. My skin do appear to be fairer after i came back from phuket suntanning but still not as fair as before to phuket. Looking for an alternative brightening product though.

Clinique Moisture Surge
I love this oil-free lightweight gel that locks my precious serum on my face. Whenever my skin is thirsty, i will feed them with this moisture surge and it did a great job in just one night.

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_Ex
A gel light texture provides intensive hydration and brightening effect while restoring your skin while you asleep. I do recommend to use it twice a week. Currently, i'm looking for other alternative sleeping mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment