July 15, 2014

Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel-Mask

As my previous sleeping pack from Laneige was running out, beforehand, I browse through the sephora website and found this highly rave sleeping mask from Peter Thomas Roth. 


Alittle background on my decision. I've never touches products from sephora that's because I always purchase from orchard tangs plaza's counter to seek advice from the respective brand ambassdor's recommendation based on my skin conditions. Eventually, I've tried almost all the products and getting tired using the same products over again and again. Thus, I've decided to check reviews online about sephora. It's alittle pity that USA get to have others products which singapore can't even get like for example 3-in-1 value pack from Peter Thomas Roth.

Like this pack include cucumber gel mask, rose stem cell and pumpkin enzyme mask. This great value pack that I wish I could try to see different kinds of results on my face but too bad, singapore does not have the benefits to try the pumpkin mask whereas we could buy separately for cucmber and rose mask only. I desperately wanted to try the pumpkin ones because the reviews online is hyper! Everyone loves the pumpkin mask most. 

A little background on Peter Thomas Roth, you can read here

Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel-Mask S$83 from sephora.

I choose this rose stem cell because it helps to regenerate, rejuvenates, hydrates, brightens, firms and tone my skin. It's my MOST concerns and I believe it's everyone's concerns. 6-in-1 combination, why not? :) It's make up of 5 rose plant stem cells and 4 rose extracts. FYI, Rose is a natural plant ingredients that is very gentle yet acts as an anti-inflammatory and soothed irritated skin, it's also a rich natural source of antioxidant which can help strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissue that all skin types are suitable, as well as sensitive skin. Read more about this product here.

My reviews
I'm not a rose scent person but this has a nice light rose scent which attracts me to smell them even more. This heavy gel texture alike jelly, penetrates into my skin in minutes that does not feel greasy nor heavy at all. I've seen the result visibly on 2nd days and I'm satisfied till now (4th days). It would be better if the price could slightly lower down. Overall, I never regret buying this love and it's promises what it says. Dying to try all PTR's skincare products!

Here's the before and after (4th day)
*No photoshop, No filter (photo taken from iPhone5s)
Pardon my bad photography, trying my best to capture my skin condition. It's showing that my complexion look more hydrating, fairer, brighter, pores smaller (combination of Philosophy skincare; updating in next post), clean and fresh. Before, was taken in May/June?

Every morning after washing the mask left overnight on my face, it feels so hydrating and even fairer every other day.


*Regenerate - repair the damages your skin have face.
*Rejuvenate - to bring back your youth, collagen you have lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment