October 29, 2011

Chalet in NSRCC Bungalow

Who says only Indian celebrate deepavali? Yes, we celebrating deepavali too but with the chinese, so, I should put it 地爬巴黎:) Due to sufficient of cash we had, we open a chalet for some gatherings. My manager just likes gathering alot, so bobian I have to tag along but it's pretty fun although it's very tiring.

BBQ, alike the 'lok lok' in Malaysia. What a nice well done preparations from Stella, Kitt, Albee and Tammie :) must be hard work for them as they need to pack those foods and unpack to organize them nicely and for us who are working to welcome us warmly.

Okay, introducing the chalet, I should put it it's a bungalow chalet. I feel very comfy when I step in and with the cool air-conditioned in the house and is very spacious.

The entrance with sliding door

The dining area
The kitchen

The living room

Part of living room, my sleeping place too :):) cuz I was drunk

The corridor for their smoking area

Tammie, mask while smoking. Good job

The fun starts here.

Super hiao albee
Cute little Thesues

Ayer, so cute

Thesues's mum, Jess and Me

with kelly Lim

with Thesues and Christine

The laughter around the whole house getting louder, and this funny china guy out of sudden from nowhere, he's drunk wanted to come into our chalet. Cuz he was bend from coming in (of course) we locked the whole house door afraid that he will dash in cuz of baby thesues and us, ladies, he vomited all over the doorstep and our footwear immediately push away from getting the stinks. His both hands stain with his vomit squatting down, and the security pulled him away and question him, he came in all by himself?!?!
Weirdo.

Its bored talk about him, back to the fun.

Meanwhile it's Ivy Ng's birthday, we surprise her with her lovely pooh bear flower and cakes when she was about to leave.

Candle blowing

Her ah lau (hubby)

The ah taus (big ones)

Birthday girl asking for her 1 karat ring

Not everyone staying so, we continue have our fun. Photos taking, BBQing, play games, chit chatting, watching television, drinking, smoking etc.

Me and Albee

with Lili

with Stella

Lili and Albee

This three layer pork, naise

So there goes this first night... We had games to played like guess the number. Damn, I kept losing and I'm punish to drink, drink and drink. At last, I'm dead on the foldable bed till 3am. I'm always have this fear sleeping alone at unfamiliar place especially outside, not home. About to morning at 6am, I heard sounds, first thing in my mind was is there burglar? Will I get killed? Will I stab on throat or stomach? Should I wake them up? Should I sleep in between them? I force myself to sleep but I can't, till when the sky turned at 7am plus, finally I slept soundly and cause some of my colleagues working the next day, bang bang bang and the noise they making wakes me up at 8am plus. Argh!! I woke up with back pain.

I ate something before head back to bed prepared by Albee, my lovely breakfast. Hotdog with ham bread and fried rice

After sending them off, we back to sleep again and LiLi called after few mins ask to go cycling, WTH!!!! than bobian, tag along too.

My little yvonne was too cute that I lost half of my energy laughing at her left half for cycling. Due to her height, the little ones, she's afraid we will laugh at her for cycle the bicycle for children and this is how she manage to hop onto the adult ones

Haha, I really can't stand her. She just learned cycling for 1year and she do not know how to u-turn and once she cycles she can't stop else she needs a certain height to hop onto the bicycle again.


From changi to east coast lagoon food village. Our sumptuous breakfast

To east coast park where macdonald are located. We rested there and get some refreshment before heading back to chalet

And back to changi again, total of 4hours cycling. My legs in such a pain and I need to rush back to meet my dear, I force myself to paddle back with aching legs.

FYI, the chalet is located at changi coast road National Service Resort Country Club with minimum 2nights stay.

I cab to meet my BF and lucky he's sweet and nice enough to carry my bags. I bended my knees and walk around Nex for movie and Dinner.

The three musketeers
I find it nice watching, and seriously by chance I would like to try their clothings one day .

No comments:

Post a Comment