May 4, 2012

The Avengers


WARNING!! Pardon me for the images, taken from iphone.
After BF ends school, he came to my house wait for me wash up and get dress up than head to NEX serangoon which nowadays my mostly hang out place. BF dote me lots, he almost everytime come up to my house waited for me at least an hour before leave house just to wait for me to make up etc.
Love this top lots, I'm into sweet colours now and into japan stuffs also i'm going to paint my nails to pastel colours soon like what ayumi hamasaki is having right now. I'll blog when i'm done with my manicure at JB.


BF and I while we waiting for public transport.

Bcuz the time is just nice for us to reach there thanks for the circle line, we have no sufficient time for us to ntuc fairprice for snacks to munch. So because its 141 mins, we bought regular combo at cinema just in case we are thirsty or mouth itchy. I have to say this show is hilarious and great, especially i like the Hulk part alot, its damn cute lor. I will not say its awesome because its not what i expected but still i would give it a rate, fyi.

The Avengers 

We bought the tickets on wednesday cuz there's no vacancy at all, even for the first row. I believe throughout the month will be fully taken up. So my advice is, please make an advance booking for better seats and catch up for this great movie. I believe there will be part2 coming up :)

After the movie ends, we walk around NEX and i think its at level 1 which is at the very left from the entrance, there's the avengers exhibitions going on. Took some photos for BF.




BF was like a kid, he said " i want take photo with Iron man" !!
and there he goes...


 The pose with Iron Man

 I dunno why he pose this? But is kind of kute:)

 The Iron man mask, with his hand placed so below like no power like that.

Tadah!!! This more powerful feel, but .......
Why Iron Man holding Captain American's protection?


No comments:

Post a Comment