August 21, 2012

Singapore Chicken Curry with Potatoes

This few days i've been craving for curry rice so i bought instant curry paste to cook for my meal today and it came out success! Let me teach you how to cook this easy recipe.

Singapore curry chicken with potatoes

Ingredients needed
1 packet of instant curry paste
1 packet of 6-piece chicken drumsticks
3 pototoes ,diced
500ml water
200ml coconut milk

Method
Stir fry curry paste, potatoes and chicken drumstick till fragrant than add water cook for 10mins. Add coconut milk and low heat for 10mins before serving.


Hope you success too! :)


Had shopping with my sister yesterday at bugis village. I think i had been ages did not been there before and more shops open with different style and designs at the multi level but not at the alley at the first floor which all selling at $10 onwards. I did not buy any apparels but i bought myself those cute sexy undies :)


Love this outfit from www.dawnandzach.com de ballet top in misty rose SGD16.80 comes with belt.


No comments:

Post a Comment