March 25, 2013

Long Beach Seafood

This entry suppose to be in January but due to my packed schedule and need to editing of photos.
I dunno what is that call in english, but chinese they call it 收工宴 (Shou Gong Yan). We had our lunch at long beach seafood (my all-time favourite)at our office area, what a splendid feast in such a beautiful afternoon.

Lo hei, the first thing to do before our course served.

Besides that, salmon and sauces are important in lo hei too.

Standby our chopstick !!
Ready

Get set
.
.
.
.

GO
Huat arh - May all wishes come true | Good health | Money keep rolling in | Everything goes smoothly | The older the prettier. Huat arh!

This is the MOST gentle lo hei i had for this year. 

After that, the course served very fast... like chasing the train like that. Bad service!

Steamed prawn- Fresh live prawn. I so love BIG fat prawn!

Fish maw- The taste kind of weird and the color kind of make me stay away from. I've drink before other hotel fish maw is clear soup base unlike this.

Steamed garoupa- I took out the fish bone my own and divided them equally. Satisfaction!

Roasted chicken- I only ate the drumstick really naise. But the rest of the parts kind of too cooked.

Glutinous rice- Not bad

Black pepper crab- I'm not a black pepper eater but the crab's meat just can't resist me from having it. I'm a meat and seafood-eater.

Beancurd vegetables- I never take a single mouth, i DISLIKE VEGETABLES.




End the post with my unglam side. Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment