April 26, 2014

Food: Ding Tai Fung 鼎泰丰

Hungry go where? If you are looking for chinese cuisine, i highly recommend Ding Tai Fung (鼎泰丰) because their steamed pork dumplings (小笼包)are what i'm dying for. Besides that, their rice and noodles are AWESOME DELICIOUS too!


Enjoy our hot jasmine tea first before food is served.

Price 
S$1/cup (free flow top-up)


Let's start with their signature steamed pork dumplings
Look at how juicy is inside the dumpling. Some they prefer eat at one go, because the liquid will burst inside your mouth, but i love to eat it two times.
This is how inside of the steamed pork dumplings look like. Look very juicy uh? This is a must-must order. Comes in a 6 or 10 servings.

Price
S$7.30/ S$9.80
Rating


Next, is my hubby's favorite appetizer dish
Green chillies with marinated stuffed minced meat

It taste like sweet, sour and alittle spice. I don't really eat this but if i have to, i'll eat the meat only. Alittle like thai-style, will recommend if you like sour spice taste.

Price
S$7.30
Rating




Crispy golden prawn pancake

No words can describe how much i love this prawn pancake recommended by my sister. Its a must-must order for me too. This pancake is make with full of prawns and melts in my mouth. It's a must-try dish other than dumplings.

Price 
S$9.30
Rating



This selection is served in cold dish, the shanghainese drunken chicken

I don't order this quite often but if i feel like eating something to match with my steamed rice, i'll go along with this drunken chicken. Not much alcohol taste but the meat is very soft and tender.I give a rating of 4 star because it served in a too little portion.

Price 
S$7.50 
Rating



Last but not least
The most popular fried rice

Just by looking at their rice (so fat in every single of the rice and not crumb together), already tempt me for trying. The best fried rice i had in my life. Not only the plain fried rice, you must really try their fried rice with shrimp and eggs and fried rice with pork chop. You will regret if you don't try.

Price
S$7.30
Rating



Blogging about these food at this time is a little too much, i shall blog in the day instead. My tummy starts to groan. Got to end my blogposts now before i scream for food. lol.

Till the next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment